Monday, January 5, 2015

Boden: Spring 2015 is Here! Live and Ready!


Hi, all!

Well if January and work and school has to start today (at least for most of us here in the United States, today is the day most of us return to drudgery of daily life), it is nice to wake up to very pretty spring colors and floral prints at the Boden site.

Anyhow, as per usual, we saw most of these back when Boden held its preview back when (I wrote more on it here at this "picks" post).  They always manage to sneak some items in that were not part of the preview and I look forward to seeing them today after I am done publishing this post.

I do have a coupon that can be used, but it is not spring 2015 specific, unfortunately.  I am *sure* the folks in the affiliate program will send me something better and soon, but as of 7:30 am, nada.  The coupon says NEW customers and 20% off, but in reality, it extends to all, and is only for 15% off, but at least it works for some kind of discount.  Weird, right?  But, whatever, a discount is a discount, so let's just take it and run with it.  ;-)

And if you truly are a NEW customer, you will receive socks or a scarf (depending on which one you choose at the home page) with your first order!

Okay, I think that's it for now.  I know I will receive the notice that my items are shipping out soon enough, and when I received them and get a chance to wear and photograph them, I will do so. 

Anything you see from new arrivals that make you smile?

Remember, it SAYS 20% off, but it is only good for 15% off.