Monday, December 1, 2014

Boden: New Sale Announced!


Boden must be doing very well indeed this season.  This Cyber Monday promotion isn't really for Cyber Monday and is quite *wee* in its breadth and depth, especially when you consider what the deals were last year.  I'm not saying that there aren't great deals out there, it is just that I remember walking away from prior Boden Cyber Monday promos going, "wow, those were some screaming good deals."  Oh, well.

There are three categories of sales that will last until Sunday, December 7, 2014.  All the brands in Boden are included, and all have special categories for 30% off, 35% off, and 40% off.  As per usual, only certain colors/patterns are available in certain percentage categories.  For instance, the Amy Dress (here) is available at 40% off in the deep blue/brown color, but the version I own is at 35% off.  And the pink version of the Amy Dress?  Only available for 25% off, which is what the current coupon is for (I placed the proper coupon in the bottom of this post and in the sidebar for those of you who need it).

To help you out, I have the categories listed below with links to items I have personally tried and reviewed here.  For other items, it is very possible the Boden Weekly Review Roundups feature them, so definitely take a look there, too.  :-)

40% Off:
Selina Dress
Selina Dress.  (Multiple Colors are 40% off.)   My review of the 8L (it includes links to my FB photos of it in the 6L).  Both of these reviews are for the summer version, but Boden rarely changes the silhouettes.

Milano Dress
Milano Dress. (Grey/White/Black)  My review is here at this BWRR.

Sophia Dress
Sophia Dress.  (Pink Floral) My review is here at this BWRR.

Glamorous Knitted Dress
Glamorous Knitted Dress.  (Blue)  My review is here at this BWRR.

Amy dress
Amy Dress.  (Blue/Brown)  My review is here.  Winterized it here at this BWRR.

Charlotte Top
Charlotte Top.  (Both Plaids)  My Review is here.

Everyday Sweater
Everyday Sweater.  (Yellow Floral)  My review is here.

Rainy Day Mac
Rainy Day Mac.  (Yellow/Blue Plaid)  My review is here.

Millie Skirt
Millie Skirt.  (Brown Yellow Vine)  My review is here at this BWRR.

35% Off:
Amy dress
Amy Dress.  (Teal/Light Grey)  My review is here. Winterized it here at this BWRR.

Glamorous Knitted Dress
Glamorous Knitted Dress.  (Grey)  My review is here at this BWRR.

Everyday Sweater
Everyday Sweater.  (Blue Floral and Light Grey)  My review is here.

Pattern Sweater
Pattern Sweater.  (Dog Pattern)  My review is here.

Rainy Day Mac
Rainy Day Mac.  (London Print)  My review is here.

30% Off:
Chic Tweed Shift
Chic Tweed Dress.  (Navy Blue)  My review is here.  This is last year's version, but the silhouette is exactly the same.

Rainy Day Mac
Rainy Day Mac.  (Blue/Red/White Polka Dot)  My review is here.

Okay, so there you go!  Do you have any favorites from the selection that is available for the extra % off?  Definitely share with us in the comments!

Link to the Sale:


If you have a need for a coupon on something not included in the 30-40% off sale, I have put the current one below.