Monday, September 15, 2014

Boden: Winter 2014 is Here!


Good Monday morning, all!

Before I start, two things!  First, I am in Cleveland and heading back to VA via car today.  Which means I am around, but not like I would normally be, so if you need to reach me and don't hear from me, that is why.  Second, Emily (from my FB page) let me know that there was another big restock of clearance items this morning at Boden, and because the extra savings on clearance has continued into today (yay!), you still have your choice of items at really great prices (my original post on that is here).

Okay, so today's winter 2014 items have rolled out.  I "wrote" up a picks post back in early July.  Note I said "wrote" because I added very little text other than a few links to reviews on items from last year that have carried over into this year (like the Ingrid Coat and Chic Tweed Dress).  I was having major computer issues back when, and that post was entirely written on my best friend's computer.  LOL.  I will, probably tomorrow, go back and link to the items properly with links the affiliate program has in its directory, but it will not be today, that is for sure.

Almost all of my preview items shipped yesterday.  Two items are languishing, so I expect they will have a mini-rollout in the next month or so.  This is why I can NOT count on those ship dates they give you when ordering from them.  Gracious.  I budget pretty carefully and BODEN, dang it, always screws it up because their preview orders come a two weeks to a full month early.  I give up.  I am now going to just start putting it in my head that all Boden preview orders will come a full month early to prepare my budget better.  :-)

On the upside, my items are coming early, so woo!  I will get up pictures as soon as I can!  Between some fall items I still have to review and these new winter items, the BWRRs will be full for the next few months.

I did receive a new coupon from the affiliate program, and like last time, it is a mini Boden ad.  I don't know why I haven't seen an ad with womenswear in it for a while.  I am sure they will get one up fairly soon, but surprised by the lack of them on the morning of a pretty decent sized rollout.

Alrighty, your turn!  See any pretties you have to have in your closet???

New Coupon (remember, it says "mini," but us "regulars" can get savings on our items, too)!