Wednesday, February 26, 2014

OOTD: Rosanella and Burgundy.

Before I start this outfit post off, I wanted to *briefly* mention that the 20% portion of the Boden diminishing discount sale will end tonight.  Tomorrow it goes to 15%, which is fine, of course, and par for the course in a diminishing discount way, but 20% off sounds pretty good to me.  :-)  I would say go for the 15% off tomorrow only if it is on an item you wanted but is sold out and pops back.  I wrote more on this sale here.





Day: Monday, February 17, 2014.

Where: Probably the grocery store, 'cause that is all I ever seem to do.  LOL.  No it was Target, which was stupid on my part (more in the anecdote section), and then to the school to pick the kids up from school.

Ease of Wear: (4 of 5 stars--5 being the most easy to wear.)  Oh, such an easy outfit.  The only reason the point is knocked off is because I was a *tiny* bit worried that I would snag the pretty lace on the Rosanella Pullover sweater.  By the end of the day, the sweater still looked amazing, so yay! 

This sweater got really great reviews over at Anthropologie and sold out super fast.  You can find it on ebay, but as of right now, there is only one for sale

Cool Factor: (4 of 5 stars--5 being the coolest--for both outfits.)  I feel so egotistical when I write that I think an outfit looks cool, but I felt like I really was working it that day, even in my harried state at Target.  Don't worry, there are plenty of bad attempts that are most definitely not cool to make up for all of the good, so I stay humble (most of the time).

Anecdote from the Day: The kids went to school on Presidents Day to make up for all the snow days they have had (they don't want to extend the school year) so I completely spaced that it was a national holiday in an area FULL of federal government workers, who ALL want to go to the Seven Corners Target on their day off.  Pulling into the lot I sort of noticed an uptick of cars, but it wasn't until I started going around the store that I realized not everyone there was either really old or stay at home moms like me.  Oops.  I don't mind crowds, I just feel like since I can shop in off hours, I should, to keep the stores from being over-crowded when everyone else has to shop.  Oh, well.

Okay, one last thing about that Target--they NEVER have buggies (grocery carts) at the entrances, and the ones in the parking lots don't work half the time.  I sincerely wonder where they all go.  I am not the only person who stares dumbly at the place where the carts should be, either, several other mothers of young children were staring despondently at the area.  Fortunately some nice lady gave Angus and me a buggy, but I tell you, if it weren't for the kindness of strangers...

Good night, you all!