Friday, February 14, 2014

Boden: Clearance Up to 80% Off!


Thank goodness for blog friends!  Lou (of WhatLouWore365) had a blog post up this morning about Boden reducing their clearance items up to 80% off.  I am not exactly unaware of what Boden does most days (yeah, yeah, yeah), but I definitely was not aware of this little ditty until I looked at my blogger feed this morning.  So yay for Lou!  And thank you.

Okay, clearly I haven't had more than a moment to spend over at the site, but if this is the case, and it is a limited time only kind of a sale (ends Monday, February 17) then it is worth taking a look around.

As promised, I will be having another Boden Weekly Review Roundup today, and there should be at least a few clearance items in there, so be on the lookout for that.  Until then, many of the recent BWRRs have had many of the items in clearance (especially any of the ones dated from August 2013-December 2013).  Those should be able to help you with your decision making, I hope.

Any picks from anyone out there?  :-)

Hopefully this will get you all free shipping, though the 14% off will not work on clearance items.