Monday, April 15, 2013

Boden: One Day Only! 25% Off All Mini Boden and Johnnie b.!


Hey, all!  Very very quick post alerting you all to the one day sale that Boden is having on all mini Boden and Johnnie b. items.  This sale works and my shopping bag (which currently only has mini and Johnnie b. stuff in it) went from around $400 to $300.  Now, I probably won't buy all the items in there, but I will definitely pick up the must haves from the items that are in there.

I appreciate the folks at Boden having this sale so soon after debuting the mini Boden and Johnnie b. summer lines, since I ended up falling for a lot of the garments when I saw them a week or so ago.

Couple of things, though...my sidebar coupon (15% off with free shipping) does NOT stack with this promotion (though it works on Boden for men and women) and this sale ends at midnight TONIGHT.

I don't have the time to do a picks post, but if you have any "must haves," please do let us know in the comments!

Here is the direct link to the sale!  Happy (sale) shopping!