Friday, January 18, 2013

Boden: Summer 2013 Preview Ready to Go!


Hello, all!  Thank you to both Louise and CC who let me know this morning that Boden's Summer Preview is all ready.  I don't know if I am ready to view it, since the spring line just dropped, but that may be me speaking from a harried state of mind (thanks, kids!).

Anyhow, the brief look I already took this morning was promising.  I saw a lot of very lovely styles that are continuing the more modern aesthetic that Boden has been employing over the last few seasons.  Of course, it wouldn't be Boden without beautiful bright colors and patterns, so there is plenty of that to go around, just a *bit* more subdued than they were a few years ago.

I should have some time to do a picks post, but it won't be until early next week at the earliest.  Until then would you all mind having a look-see and letting me know your personal favorites?  Thank you!

The code, btw, for 20% off with free ship and returns is PRV3.  Enjoy (preview) shopping!