Friday, October 26, 2012

Boden: Spring Preview 2013 is Live and Ready!

Polka dots, stripes, and pastel yellow.  I can hear you all swooning from here.
Hi, all!  What a day!

If you follow me on Facebook, you have already read that Boden's Spring Preview is all up and ready for us to salivate over.  I haven't had a chance to look around yet, as I have spent the day with Rex running around the city (he wanted to go the Natural History Museum).  Rex is out of school, btw, teacher workday.  No truancy charges need to be filed.

Anyhow, I really want to thank CC, Julie, and Louise who let me know very early on that the Boden Preview was up.  I didn't even look at my computer before I left the house this morning, so letting me know was essential to getting folks informed (at least at FB, which I can easily update from my phone)!

CC also let us know how to get the 20% off code (with free ship and returns) as it is not currently showing up at the Preview site (at least not on my computer).  On the shopping bag page, you can put in the code PRV3 in the coupon box and it should show the 20% off as soon as you do that.  The code is accepted until 11:59 PM on November 9, 2012, so you do have a few days to look around before the 20% offer expires.

Enjoy taking a look around, I am really excited to see what your picks are.  Eventually I will get my picks post done, but since I don't have the time to do that today, I will at least have fun reading what your choices are!