Sunday, August 19, 2012

Boden: Crinkle Jersey Shirt Quickie Review and a Reminder.

UPDATE, 3:17 pm: Good news, all! I just checked Boden and used the coupon from my website for the free ship/returns and the 10% DOES get applied to the 20% off...so I think stackable promotions have returned! Woo! Probably won't be indulging in this sale this time around, but if you were thinking about it, this adds another layer of incentive!

Hi, all!  Happy Sunday.  I will likely be back with another post later this afternoon, but very quickly I wanted to let you all know that the Boden 20% off select autumn favorites is ending tonight at 11:59 pm.

I did a post on some of my favorites from the sale here. 

One of the tops, the Crinkle Jersey Shirt, is on 20% off as well, and although I will be doing a more involved review of this top on Wednesday for the Review Roundup, I did want you to get a glimpse of it if you were interested in this top.  This top is only available for 20% off in this color and in the navy floral color, unfortunately, but if you wanted either of these colors, then this may be the right time for you to pick it up!

I bought this during the preview because I had heard so many good things about this top.  I must say that everyone was right!  I purchased it in my usual size 6 and it fit exactly right, with just a little bit of extra room.  I find the material to be just stretchy enough for comfort but sleek enough that it could easily pair with a pencil skirt or trousers. 

It was fairly warm last night so I rolled up the sleeves and they stayed up nicely, which can be an annoying thing about other button-downs, they don't lend themselves to having their sleeves rolled up without a lot of effort.

Okay, that's it.  Don't forget that if you would like to partake in the 20% off sale and you would like free ship and returns to click on either the coupon below or in my sidebar.  You won't receive the extra 10% off, but you will get the free ship/returns.  :)