Sunday, May 13, 2012

Boden: Reminder...Sales Ending Tonight!

Ending tonight is the 25% off all Limited Edition...

and the extra 20% off of certain summer pieces.

Hi, all.  I was a bit busy the past few days, so I never got around to doing my picks from the 20% off certain summer pieces OR the 25% off Boden Limited Edition pieces, but I did want to at least remind you that these two sales end tonight at 11:59 pm.

I do want to say that some of the items in both of these sales have been covered by either myself or one of my blog friends, so if you are on the fence about whether or not you want to dip into these sales, you may want to check out one of my past Boden Weekly Review Roundups from the past four months.

Having now reminded you, I do want to point out that last year at this time Boden started a diminishing discount offer, which for those of you not familiar with Boden sales, is the type of sale that starts off with the highest offer % off first (30% off for instance) for a couple of days and then reducing in rates (25%, 20%, and 15% off) for the additional days of the sale. 

I don't believe the diminishing discount sale would start tomorrow, but rather, if they decide to do one this year, would likely start after the current 30% off select spring styles sale ends on the 18th (which is this Friday).

Don't take my word on it...Boden, whilst predictable, does vary enough from their own formula for me to be surprised on a regular basis by their offers.  If they don't have a diminishing discount offer, my hunch is they would offer something just as great.

Also, even though you *can't* use the 15% off coupon I have running in my sidebar for extra savings off of the 20%, 25%, or 30% off sales, you can use the coupon to at least get free shipping and returns.

The link for that code (in case you are on a mobile device) is here, too: 


Okay, that's all.  I have a special J. Crew catalog themed Mother's Day post coming up, so if you are fan of J. Crew, keep your eyes peeled for that one.

Enjoy your (sale) shopping!