Saturday, July 16, 2011

Boden Weekly Review Roundup, Part Two. A Test of Wills. (And a Plan?)


I am not being cheeky by calling my post a test of Wills.  I do not mean that I plan on testing dear Wills, the heartthrob who married Kate back in April, simply that I will be trying this post out in a DRAFT form to make sure that Boden's links work.  Unlike the marriage of Kate and Wills, the marriage of my blog and the Boden links are on the rocks, so to speak.  (But I may have a trick up my sleeve if everything else fails, mwah hah ha! Go directly to the bottom of this post for more info on that!)

I went on this morning to all of my recent posts, in both Firefox and Explorer, and discovered that not only do the "current" sale promos for the Autumn line not work (the one in my sidebar and in the very last post), but my links from my Boden Weekly Review Roundups don't work.

WAH!

(At least the photos stayed, which is helpful, I suppose, but still, Johnnie, make it easy on my Boden Babes already!)

So here is my plan...I will put up all the links that I found over at the Affliate site this morning here in this post but I will NOT put any work into creating the reviews or linking to reviews UNTIL I am sure the links back to Boden work properly.  If I find that by Monday things are still sniffy and annoying, I will not only contact the Affliate program but I will also just proceed with the reviews, even with a cracked system (there are plenty of ways to access Boden, but the links just made it super easy as it takes you right. to. the. item.).  :)

Also, at the VERY BOTTOM of this post, I will include a very specific button link (that was working as of yesterday) with a CODE to enter in your shopping bag for an extra 10% off, with free shipping and returns, plus a free mini-bag with any purchase over $150 (I found this code through all my snooping at the social network sites yesterday).

Shimmering Broderie Skirt
Shimmering Broderie Skirt. To be reviewed soon.

Riviera Dress
Riviera Dress. A review to come.

Fringed Tweed Jacket
Fringed Tweed Jacket. A review to come.

Tropical Maxi Dress
Tropical Maxi Dress. A review to come.

Textured Cotton Skirt
Textured Cotton Skirt. An ootd to come.

Beaded Necklace
Beaded Necklace. An IRL sighting to come.

Ruffled Ribbon Necklace
Ruffled Ribbon Necklace. An IRL ootd to come.

Strappy Gladiators
Strappy Gladiators. An IRL review to come.

Downtown Heels
Downtown Heels. An ootd to come.

Essential Short Sleeve Scoop Neck
Essential Short Sleeve Scoop Neck. A review to come.

Big Print T-shirt
Big Print T Shirt. Rex's review to come.

Big Applique T-shirt
Big Applique T Shirt. Rex's review to come.

Also available in blue/red.

Okay, lovelies, this is the plan for the moment...to receive 10% off (only the Autumn line, btw, not clearance), free ship/returns, and the mini-backpack above (only if you spend more than $150, if it doesn't appear, make sure to e-mail CS or call them, they will take care of getting you the mini-backpack)...click on the below button, and once you have your shopping bag ready, put in the code I843, which should do the trick. Good luck! (And wish me luck getting all these broken links fixed. Grr.) LOL.

Great clothing for men, women, and children

P.S. When you click on the "Boden" above, the site will tell you that promotion has expired...they don't mean the I843 one, just whatever one used to be associated with this link. :)