Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Boden Summer Sale: Women Dresses Review Roundup!

Boden's Summer Sale is here!  Time to celebrate with some lovely dresses!

REMINDER OF HOW THIS KIND OF POST WORKS:
In each of these posts, you will see the Boden stock photo (which takes you directly to that page at Boden) and a link to where the original review was. If the review was from me (or my darling little mini-Boden Aficionados) or a Boden blogger friend that has no blog of their own, you will end up at one of the (in-season) Boden Weekly Review Roundups. If the review was from a Boden blogger who is not me, I have included a link directly back to their blog. :)

The sales do not include “coupon stacking” or free ship/returns (or at least no free ship/returns in the past). Having said that, I would still try to go through my Maternity coupon on the side of the blog and at least try for free ship and returns.

ALSO--I NOTICED SOME OF BODEN'S LINKS ARE BAD.  If you wouldn't mind, if you see any, would you put it in the comments so I can see if I can fix them? 

Jersey Top Dress
Jersey Top Dress. Louise models it here  and Jenny models it here (middle part of the post).

Relaxed Silk Dress
Relaxed Silk Dress. Many have reviewed this! Including: shopwithm in the grey floral colorway and the mercury blossom colorway; Jenny models it in the grey floral (middle part of the post); and I model the mercury blossom in both my wrong size and the correct size.

Sassy Silk Dress
Sassy Silk Dress. I have it in the pink blossom colorway and model it here.

Riviera Dress
Riviera Dress. Polly models the blue dotted version here, as does Suburban Mom here. Fiona almost got the blue dotted version, but she and Polly “worked it out" that she would get the blue floral version, instead. See it on her here.

Tropical Maxi Dress
Tropical Maxi Dress. You can see the graphite banana leaf version on me here and you can read a review from Lauren here (halfway down the post).

Notch Neck Shift
Notch Neck Shift. I am a big fan and have both the blue terrazzo version and the ruby peony version. Suburban Mom has the green floral version and did a review here.

Jersey Beach Dress
Jersey Beach Dress. One of my favorite dress/cover-ups ever, I wore the red version here.

Breezy Beach Dress
Breezy Beach Dress. I wore this dress in the Blue Hawaiian colorway here and if you would like to read more on sizing, check out Fiona’s review here.

Bow Shift
Bow Shift. I reviewed the Pistachio version here, and Fiona did, too, here.

Beach Shirt Dress
Beach Shirt Dress. I own the fudge pot colorway and did a review here.

Pleat Neck Dress
Pleat Neck Dress. Polly does a review here.

Ruffle Silk Dress
Ruffle Silk Dress. This was worn by one of the ladies who was “styled” by the Rachael Ray show back in April. Check out the video and the second lady wearing it at this post.

Pleat Detail Wool Dress
Pleat Detail Wool Dress. Again, one of the ladies styled by the Rachael Ray show wore this very office appropriate dress. Check it out on the fourth lady here.

Napoli Dress
Napoli Dress. Find Polly’s review here of the kiwi green version.

Broderie Trim Dress
Broderie Trim Dress. Polly wears the lagoon version here.

Piazza Dress
Piazza Dress. Tabitha has the green version and does a fab review here.

Broderie Dress
Broderie Dress. Marietta gave us a written review here (bottom of post).

Enjoy, and remember, if you click on the label BWRR at the bottom of this post, it will take you to all of the Boden Weekly Review Roundups.  :)

Put a link to the sale if CJ gives you one.