Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring Into Style: Day Seven 2011.

Spring Into Style: Day Seven 2011.
Spring Into Style: Day Seven 2011. by dinagideon featuring j crew boots
Just so you all know it was "Jersey" day, which is normally a big style "don't" of mine. I must think these kids are pretty great to find a stylish way to wear my Mason tee. :) Normally this tee only sees the light when Mason is having a home game OR when they make it to the NCAA conference.

Oh, yeah.  That's the look.  LOL.

Just kidding.  I actually have always loved college basketball because it is the perfect sport, short enough to be palatable (I am not one for lengthy ball games) AND the kids who play college hoops are really really really into it and have a ton of heart.  When Mason made it to the Final Four in 2006, I was one of the crazies (along with Mr. Jim) who drove all the way to Indianapolis in a day to watch them play.  It was AWESOME.

The whole look is about as stylish as I can make this tee.  Normally this tee is worn with jeans and a ponytail.  I took it up a notch by wearing the boots (necessary for today's weather, as well, boo), the forever cardigan in black pine, and my pigtails.  The girls in the class approved, so I felt great.  :)

This is the tee, sans cardigan. I needed the cardi so I would feel a bit more covered.

Okay, that's all.  I want to try and comment back on some of the past few posts, so I am not going to go on and on. 

If you have a Boden review I may not know about (Bodalicious and Polly and Fiona, I have yours from the last week), would you mind dropping me a line at dinagideon@aim.com?

Talk soon!