Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Calling All Boden Aficionadas...

I received this e-mail this morning:


Which has these conditions:

20% off plus free shipping and returns when you spend $175 or more
This offer is valid until 6.59pm ET on 8 February 2011, is not for re-sale or publication and can be used once only. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other Boden, Mini Boden or internet offer. Free shipping applies to standard shipping. Free shipping and free returns apply only to deliveries within the USA. If an item is returned which brings the amount spent below the qualifying level, the offer value may be deducted from any refund. Boden gift cards and clearance items are excluded from this offer and do not form part of the qualifying spend. This offer is available for personal orders only. Orders that are considered to be commercial may be excluded from the offer. 

I am fortunate that I can send this to as many folks as I would like (I assume), so if you would like me to e-mail it to you, please do either:

1. Leave me a comment with your e-mail.

or

2. E-mail me at dinagideon@aim.com and make sure you put in the message body the e-mail address you would like me to send it to.

and 

3. Forgive me if it takes me a bit to get you the e-mail, I have a lot going on, but I want to help as many like-minded people as I can!

Have a great day.  Talk soon!