Sunday, September 12, 2010

Boden Greenwich Reefer IRL!

Back in this post, I suggested that many of you consider Boden's Greenwich Reefer for this winter. I have to say, I am convinced. I love the cut, the color, and the fit. The Greenwich Reefer is a winner.


Sizes:
Coat: Size US 6, UK 10. I am wearing my typical J. Crew/Boden coat size. It fits beautifully, almost a perfect match for my upper body. I really love this color, a heather light grey. I also find this double-breasted coat looks pretty good worn open, which is a rarity in anything double-breasted. LOL.


All buttoned up and ready to go. Not really. It was about 90 when I tried this on and took pics. Only for you, lovely blog friends. ;)

BTW, yes, I know I have done a lot of reviews on coats lately, but I will tell you something (secret, shhh), I am going to be putting at least three-four coats up for the sale soon. I plan on including a evergreen colored peacoat by Tulle, a dark peacock colored velvet coat by Boden, and a few others that I am finding don't suit me.

Have a nice night, all. Talk soon!