Tuesday, May 25, 2010

These Target Finds Really Hit the Spot!

Bit over-tired today. Must be the crab apples my children have turned into--you know, when they are getting better is when their mood goes sour? What in the heck is up with that?

I love Target, and spend a lot of time in their Women's section (sometimes even their children's and junior's sections have finds but today's post is all for the misses). As you well know, I really LOVED the Liberty of London for Target line, and I also really heart the Merona Collection.

So today is really just a nice compilation of some (fairly) recent outfits where the main piece is a Target find. :) Enjoy!


Sizes:
Top:
Size Medium. Preferred the larger size in the Pink Dunclare Print Halter.
Shorts: Size 8. J. Crew Stretch Summerweight Bermuda Shorts from last year.
Shoes: Size 9. J. Crew Driving Mocs.

Yes, it is another outfit where baby and I match. :) She is wearing the toddler girl's Pink Dunclare dress (they say it is purple, but no!). We actually were driving a long distance on our vacation (this was back in late April) and she was fine wearing this the entire time. My outfit was pretty comfy, too!


Agh. I LOVE this photo! :) So darn cute.


Sizes:
Dress: Size Small. I had bought a medium in the Sixty Halter Dress, but found that the small was the right fit. You can wear it on its own, but I felt like a cardigan, albeit a bright one, cut down on the print's jarring impact.
Cardigan: Size Small. J. Crew Jackie cardigan in light citron.
Flip-Flops: Size 10. J. Crew skinny flip-flops.
Bag: Beacon Tote. This is a great bag, as I highlighted yesterday in my Mommy Style Monday #5. It is big, though, so keep that in mind! :)

Wore this to an outing with the family a few weeks back. I usually have to "adjust" when I wear a halter dress (the straps bug me sometimes), but I didn't fuss at all that evening. Big thumbs-up, Target!


Sizes:
Top:
Size Small. I am glad I got the Black Isis Print Tunic Top. It is incredibly comfortable. I also like that it is versatile, for winter and summer. I wanted to be careful with proportion, so I wore the top with shorter, fuller shorts, and kept the rest of the outfit simple.
Short: Size 10. J. Crew shorts from a long time ago.
Flip-Flops: Size 10. J. Crew skinny flip-flops. The teal color is a perfect match for the teal in the top.

I love how baby CW looks like she sees something dangerous, like she is ready to pounce and be my body-guard. LOL.

I wore this to go out with drewablank when we scored all those great finds at the outlet last Thursday!


Sizes:
Dress: Size 10. I bought this Merona Collection Pleated Sheath Dress in this size because all the reviews said to size up. Reviews are so helpful and I am glad the Target, Boden, and Anthropologie websites have them. Come on, J. Crew!
Shoes: Size 9.5. Banana Republic Nora Jeweled Flat, bought from the amazing Suzy aka Bichonluvr! :)

I got a compliment from my hubby on this outfit, very sweet, and then a compliment from my favorite coffee guy, I think the two of them are connected in their brain waves. The coffee guy said he liked it because it reminded him of June Cleaver--haha, a Mid-Century Mom! ;)


Sizes:
Cardigan: Size Medium. Was a bit cool that day, and the Haley foil-print cardigan fit the bill...very warm wool!

Baby is perfection in her matchy-match outfit, too.


Above is a polyvore with all the items (including baby's Dunclare dress) highlighted.

You all enjoy your day. Get thee to Target for some great finds! I am going to go collapse and maybe when I wake up I will finally comment back to you all (great comments lately and I thank you for that)!