Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mmm...I Smell Eggs, Bacon, and Mimosas...Can You Say "Brunch?"

I am only posting this to make sure than all DC-area JCAS who are interested in getting together know that we are meeting again! This time we are going for brunch on one of these Sundays, March 15, March 22 (looking unlikely at this point), or March 29. I will be out of town on the 15th so if the brunch occurs then, I am asking you to have a mimosa for me! ;)

Rather than re-write everything that gorgeous Slastena wrote on her blog about this event, I will send you to the post she created about it. Here you go: http://jcrewchick.blogspot.com/2009/03/lets-do-brunch.html

If you would rather post your e-mail here, please do, and I will make sure it gets to the right people.

Or, if you would rather e-mail me your e-mail (for privacy), my e-mail is: dinagideon@aim.com. Cheers!

4 comments:

Joyce said...

If you do it on the 29th, I may be able to join you. I'll be in the Arlignton area on the 27 & 28th.

dinagideon said...

Joyce--I will make sure I mention that to the ladies! I hope it is the 29th, too. If it isn't, you won't be the only one who can't make it! :(

HeidiG said...

That would be so fun if you could join us, Joyce!

dinagideon said...

HeidiG: I agree 100%!