Saturday, March 28, 2009

Critter Wedge Flip-Flop...

So this promo WAS a 24-hour deal...At around midnight last night, folks over at J. Crew Aficionada were saying they couldn't locate the link on the home page. And yes, as of right now (8:35 am--3/29/09), the flip-flops are back to being 26.50. I guess I hit this deal at the right time.

I will be on the lookout for future deals. I love this idea. It was a nice surprise!


Normally--$26.50. Today (3/28/09)--$6.50. That is $20.00 off. I live in these during the summer. If you want a pair, today is the day to get a pair. I have showed you the ones I got...but they also come in other colors/critters.
It expires tonight from what I understand.
Thank you to the Laura (of this blog: http://laurairl.blogspot.com/) who mentioned the sale on this post: http://jcrewaficionada.blogspot.com/2009/03/jcrew-updates-its-website-with-new.html. YOU ROCK, Laura. Thank you!

8 comments:

Beth said...

Thanks for the info. Tempting! I like the starfish.

HeidiG said...

I love that they are doing the pick me up of the day on the website. That will keep me coming back every day, lol! But right now I have enough of these, and since I am trying to wear more sandals and fewer flipflops in the summer, for my podiatric health, I will pass now. Thanks for sharing!! And Laura is awesome, too!

Unknown said...

What a great deal!

Anonymous said...

Cute but I think I have enough flip flops:) Like Heidi I have been wearing more orthopedic sandals...like Birks:)

ashley said...

What a deal! Thanks for posting this I would have never looked! I SOOOO hope they do this with other items!

Oh and PS: I got my hudson fresco shell and LOOOOOOOOVE it! I sooo got it after you posted about it! :)

starla729 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
starla729 said...

what a deal! the starfish are my favorite... too bad i already bought that print in the non wedge style a few weeks ago! i agree, these are a summer staple without a doubt. maybe i'll get the lady bug ones... :)

dinagideon said...

Ladies and maybe gentleman?: I hope this wonderful deal continues in some fashion. On Sunday it was down and has not reappeared. I will check everyday and if this kind of deal comes up again, I will DEFINITELY post it!!!

I hope to see my flip-flops today (3/31/09). They look so cute!!!